May 18, 2017 at 12:15pm: We are performing a scheduled micro release to bring all of our recent improvements and bug fixes into production. We anticipate the scheduled micro release will take 1 to 2 hours to perform. We do not anticipate any expected down time during this window.
Micro Release Updates: What’s New?
1. New Default Templates have been added to include a broader variety of built in content and fully utilize the functionality of our prior release.
2. Custom Template Names, and auto-created Theme names, now have more space in the Manage Your Templates window; meaning you can now use the same 40+ character name your marketing guru requested (up to 100 characters).
3. Added text-alignment functionality to legacy emails.
4. Added StoryScript merge fields for Bandsintown event location.
1. Dramatically improved image size rendering when dropping images into an email.
2. Improved usability of empty layouts; including the ability to delete, copy and move them.
3. Removed the "Additional Options" fly-out from automatically opening when editing stream.
4. Re-added the ability to drag and drop content from the "Preview" popup into an email. (We had accidentally deleted this during a previous file migration, whoops.)
Increased functionality for automations, including more robust support for subject lines.
5. Allow @import CSS rules to persist on publish so google fonts can be used in email.
1. Fixed: The oh-so-mysterious and elusive "White Box" is no longer a member of StoryPorts.
2. Fixed: Content was not dropping with selected text alignment. We narrowed down the culprit and discovered it hiding behind a visage of old layouts and outdated themes.
3. Fixed: Unstylized Call To Action text button, button is now dropping into the email studio with correct styles per the selected theme.
4. Fixed: Vertical Call To Action and Industry buttons on old emails, we gave those buttons a facelift and everything is horizontal again.
5. Fixed: Issue with Stream styles and layouts that were lost when refreshing the email.
6. Fixed: Issue where "Description "Read More" Call To Action:" under Additional Options still displayed when empty.
7. Fixed: Preview for Radar Automation History landing page.
8. Fixed: Missing Publish button in Safari.
9. Fixed: Registering for Litmus in Safari page rendering issue.
10. Fixed: Publish Properties; all issues pertaining to saving changes for Email Name, From Name or From Email.
11. Fixed: Added MailChimp variables.
12. Fixed: Rendering issue with columns blowing out in Gmail when Impression Regions are added, added a closing DIV tag.
13. Fixed: Issue when changing "Preheader" or "Subject" fields on Publish, these changes will now also reflect in Preheader and Subject fields in the email studio.
14. Fixed: Thumbnail Previews, all email with dynamic content.
During this scheduled maintenance window, all systems are expected to be operational.
Please continue to monitor storyports.statuspage.io for updates regarding system operations. If you have an urgent issue: Contact us via InApp Chat, or Adrienne@Storyports.com
Thank you for your patience.
May 17, 23:03 EDT